Please find instructions for turning in marching uniforms:
1. Get the uniforms professionally dry-cleaned, removing the sash and cords prior to dropping off.
2. Leave the uniform in the bag with the receipt attached so if there is a problem with the uniform or cleaning, we can contact the correct cleaners.
3. We recommend either Young's Cleaners at the Kroger shopping center at Five Forks and Oak Rd or Advance Cleaners on 124. I have found Young's Cleaners tends to be least expensive.
4. Remember to return the full uniform including sash, hat in hat box, and leadership cords.
5. Yes we are purchasing new uniforms (around $135,000.00) for the 2018-2019 year. You may purchase your uniform (many put in shadow boxes to display or there are many other options), but if you choose to return it must be dry-cleaned! You can pay for your band uniform at the band's web store.
Turn in dates:
Maroon & Gold and Symphonic Band turn in on Monday and Tuesday, January 8th and 9th.
Concert Band and Symphonic Winds turn in on Wednesday and Thursday, January 10th and 11th.
$125 for everything (jacket, waders, sash, hat)
$75 just for jacket and sash
$25 just for hat in hat box